- Relationship Improvement and Enhancement: Communication Skills, Conflict Resolution, Strengthening Connections, Finding Balance, and more.
- Mind-Body Medicine: Building Resiliency, Stress Reduction and Management, Improving Overall Health, Healing From Trauma, Regulating the Nervous System and Decreasing Reactivity
Speaking Engagements & Presentations:
- Use of Mind Body Skills to Calm the Nervous System; 2018. A 1 ½ hour workshops at the 44thAnnual Spectrum Conference on Addiction Studies sponsored by Houston Chapter TAAP
- Conflict Resolution in Romantic Relationships; 2018. Sponsored by the Hope and Healing Center.
- Enriching Marriage Series; 2018. Sponsored by St. Martin’s Episcopal Church Adult Education Program covering topics: Communication, Conflict Resolution, Relationship Balance, and Relationship Maintenance.
- Use of Mind Body Skills to Manage the Stress of Divorce; 2018. A one-hour presentation for The Guide to Good Divorce workshop.
- Mind Body Skills Group; 2018. A 2 hour, eight-week group hosted by Ecclesia Church for those impacted by Hurricane Harvey.
- Couple’s Communication Skills; 2016-2018. A two-hour class taught with Jeffrey P. Rice, LMFT, LPC to premarital couple’s through the Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church.
- Crossing the Great Divide: The Journey of Self-Discovery; 2017. A one-hour presentation for The Guide to Good Divorce workshop.